More features. More authority. More control.
Designed for use by law enforcement and rescue personnel to ease forcible entry into buildings, vehicles, and locked enclosures. The heat-tested stainless steel working ends of the tool will perform a wide range of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing. Urethane covered tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control, and balance during use. Matte black color aids in tactical situations. Backed by Zak Tool's unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- Heat treated stainless steel heads
- Commercial gas valve shut-off
- 3/4" driver for hydrant socket
- Lightweight sure-grip handle with urethane covering
- Super-strong stainless steel heads are pinned on for easy replacement
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point
- Flat Wedge for door breaching (both structure and vehicle) and miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Extra long pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, and security screen removal
- Length: 30"