The Magnum Uniform Service Trainer is the M.U.S.T. have men’s trainer for anyone who needs lightweight comfort combined with excellent durability.
At first glance, you might think that Magnum’s 5” Sport Mid Plus U.S.T. (Uniform Service Trainer) Shoes are just basic mid-rise sneakers, but their materials and construction make them among the most durable and dependable trainers available. The breathable full grain leather upper delivers long-lasting comfort, while the ballistic nylon collar and tongue are tough, flexible, and comfortable. The Ghillie speed lacing system and the contoured, removable sockliner work together to provide a customized, comfortable fit. Underfoot, the Sport Mid Plus features a non-metallic composite shank for lightweight, airport-safe support; a shock-absorbing flared EVA midsole for effective depth cushioning; and an aggressive slip- and oil-resistant carbon rubber outsole that allows you to maneuver any surface with little difficulty. Durable, comfortable, and flexible, Magnum’s Sport Mid Plus U.S.T. Shoes can go the distance without any trouble.
- Breathable full grain leather upper delivers durable, long-lasting comfort
- Ballistic nylon collar and tongue are tough, flexible, and comfortable
- Ghillie speed lacing system provides a customized fit
- Contoured, removable sockliner offers customizable comfort
- Anti-bacterial treated lining allows the foot to stay fresher for longer
- Composite shank offers lightweight, airport-safe underfoot support
- Shock-absorbing flared EVA midsole allows maximum return for effective depth cushioning
- Aggressive slip- and oil-resistant carbon rubber outsole allows you to maneuver any surface with little difficulty
1 Year Manufacturer’s Defective Warranty
Magnum’s footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspected before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. Magnum guarantees their consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of their boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.