The Magnum Uniform Service Trainer is the M.U.S.T. have men’s trainer for anyone who needs lightweight comfort combined with excellent durability.
Developed to the needs of the highest military standard, Magnum’s 3” Low U.S.T. (Uniform Service Trainer) Shoes will keep your feet comfortable and supported when you’re on a critical mission or working out. The breathable rubber and sport mesh upper with its padded foam collar and tongue provides critical support and comfort. The internal integrated midfoot shank maximizes torsional stability, while the saddle support system enables effective midfoot lockdowns. The shoe’s anti-bacterial treated lining and insole allow the foot to stay fresher for longer. Underfoot, the U.S.T.’s feature a shock absorbing EVA midsole for effective depth cushioning; a durable Vibram® outsole with multi-directional lugs for excellent traction, grip, and support; and forefoot flex grooves for maximum balance during use. The decoupled heel complements the running gait and minimizes pronation. From military missions to emergency responses, from road running to cross-country training, Magnum’s Uniform Service Trainer Shoes will keep you comfortable and ready to focus on the challenge ahead.
- Breathable rubber and sport mesh upper features synthetic overlays in strategic areas to provide critical support
- Padded foam collar and tongue provide additional comfort
- Internal integrated midfoot shank maximizes torsional stability
- Saddle support system enables effective midfoot lockdown
- Anti-bacterial treated lining and removable contour-molded anti-bacterial insole allow the foot to stay fresher for longer
- Shock-absorbing flared EVA midsole allows maximum return for effective depth cushioning
- Durable Vibram® outsole with multi-directional lugs provides excellent traction, grip, and support
- Forefoot flex grooves ensure that the shoe operates at maximum balance
- Decoupled heel complements the running gait and minimizes pronation
- Reinforced heel counter and hot melt toe box provide extra support for the foot
1 Year Manufacturer’s Defective Warranty
Magnum’s footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspected before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. Magnum guarantees their consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of their boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.