Traffic Advisors alert approaching traffic to hazardous vehicle situations and can indicate the correct direction with bright signal sequencing.
The Eight Lamp Super-LED Traffic Advisor is housed in a rectangular extruded black powder coated aluminum chassis with eight amber TIR6™ Super-LED® lights with waterproof connectors. The TIR6 lights are in a clear optic hard coated polycarbonate lens housing. The TIR6 lights incorporate six amber Super-LEDs, an amber horizontal optic hard coated polycarbonate lens housing, and utilizes a TIR reflector for maximum output. The hard coated lens housing provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The TIR6 lens/reflector assembly and conformal coated PC board provides additional protection against environmental elements.
- Voltage: 12.8v
- Total Current Draw:.7 amps ea. LED lamp
- Description: 8 lamp, Super-LEDTM, flat style housing
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" H x 2-1/4" W x 46-7/8" L
The solid state traffic advisor is vibration resistant. The TAM85 includes model TACTLD1 control head that includes remote flash control. The TACTLD1 has four programmable directional sequence flash patterns of left, right, split, and flash. The LED display on the control head replicates the TAM85 directional sequence. The traffic advisor control head has a rear panel dip switch for the ability to set eight additional Scan-Lock™ flash patterns. The TACTLD1 contains a 10 amp external fuse for reverse polarity protection. The TACTLD1 includes a bail strap mounting kit. The TAM85 contains a 16/C 20GA 15’ interconnecting cable with quick disconnect feature. The TAM85 has the ability function as an auxiliary flash option when connecting the blue/white wire from the TACTLD1 installation kit. The LED modules are covered by a five year factory warranty. The TAM85 has stainless steel hardware to surface mount.
- Maximum warning light intensity
- Lowest current draw of comparable models
- Linear strobes offer greater light output
- Rugged, solid state LED display stands up to road shock and vibration, have low, low current consumption and are rated for 100,000 hours of operation
- All solid state electronics (patent pending) provide greater reliability and cooler operation
- Control console has master on/off/- high/low rocker switch, four function Rotary Switch, external spade-type fuse and reverse polarity protection
- Control console includes a rear panel dip switch which can be set to choose from 8 different lamp sequencing patterns
- Interconnecting cable includes quick disconnect feature
- Flush mount
- High intensity LEDs are rated for over 100,000 hours of operation
Put a dependable and effective Whelen Traffic Advisor to work for you.