Whelen Engineering offers a complete line of supplemental signaling devices to help warn the motoring public as well as protect your vehicle from rear end collisions.
Whether you choose a stand alone model, or one mounted within a lightbar, Traffic Advisors alert approaching traffic to hazardous vehicle situations and can indicate the correct direction with bright signal sequencing.
LED Series models are so long lasting you may never need another Traffic Advisor! High intensity LEDs are rated for over 100,000 hours of service with low, low current consumption. Four operating modes (left, right, split and flash) are selected from a compact, remote control console Model TACTLD1. A rear panel dip switch provides eight unique flash pattern choices such as Solid Arrow, Sequence On/Sequence Off, etc. LED display replicates the lamp sequence and visual pattern of the device.
- Maximum warning light intensity
- Lowest current draw of comparable models
- Rugged, solid state LED display stands up to road shock and vibration, have low, low current consumption and are rated for 100,000 hours of operation
- All solid state electronics (patent pending) provide greater reliability and cooler operation
- Model TACTRL1A, with auxiliary output for remote activation of the Traffic Advisor flash pattern while the TA control Head is off and dip switch programmable for enabling the first lamp
- Model TACTRL1A Control Console (for 6 and 8 lamp Traffic Advisors) features LED status display which replicates operation for visual confirmation of pattern
- Control console has master on/off/- high/low rocker switch, four function Rotary Switch, external spade-type fuse and reverse polarity protection
- Control console includes a rear panel dip switch which can be set to choose from 8 different lamp sequencing patterns
- 15' Interconnecting cable includes quick disconnect feature
- 5 year warranty on LED models
- Voltage: 12v
- Amp Draw: 400 mA Peak, 160 mA Average per Light head
- Description: 8 lamp, LED, flat style housing
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" H x 2-1/4" W x 46-7/8" L
- Lens Color: Amber
Traffic Advisors are the versatile answer to alert oncoming traffic with a visual warning and correct direction or signal with bright, signal sequencing.