Durable, flexible, and comfortable, Magnum’s Response III 8.0 Side Zip Tactical Boots keep your feet protected and ready to traverse any terrain you encounter.
You never know what your day could bring, so be prepared with any action by wearing a pair of Magnum’s Response III 8.0 Side Zip Tactical Boots. The boots’ action leather and nylon uppers deliver excellent performance, agility, and durability. The contoured, removable sockliners and padded contoured collars add support and comfort to the boots while also maintaining their flexibility. Fiberglass shanks provide additional support without adding weight, while the aggressive slip- and oil-resistant carbon rubber outsole allows you to maneuver any surface with little difficulty. The boots’ durable metal hardware with easy-lace eyelets provides a comfortable customized fit, while the YKK® circular side zippers allow for quick donning and doffing.
- Action leather and nylon upper delivers excellent performance, agility, and durability
- Durable metal hardware with easy-lace eyelets provides a comfortable customized fit
- YKK® circular side zipper allows for quick donning and doffing
- Padded contoured collar adds support and comfort while also maintaining flexibility
- Contoured, removable sockliner offers customizable comfort
- Fiberglass shank provides reliable support without adding weight
- Aggressive slip- and oil-resistant carbon rubber outsole allows you to maneuver any surface with little difficulty
1 Year Manufacturer’s Defective Warranty
Magnum’s footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspected before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. Magnum guarantees their consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of their boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Order your true size.
MAGNUM BOOTS tend to fit true to size. Because they’re made on athletic shoe lasts, with separate sizes for men and women, they fit like good athletic shoes. Men’s Medium width boots are equivalent to a “D” width; Wide equals a EEE. Order yours accordingly.