Fully ambidextrous and made of soft yet durable polymer material, Blackhawk’s Standard A.R.C. IWB Holster is as comfortable as it is versatile.
Made of soft yet durable injection molded polymer material, Blackhawk’s Standard A.R.C. (Appendix Reversible Carry) IWB Holster is designed to be as comfortable as it is versatile. The holster’s fully ambidextrous design allows for left and right handed use, while its body shape can accommodate for rear mounted red dots. The holster features a passive retention detent with an adjustment screw to securely hold your handgun in place until you’re ready to draw it. The holster also includes two cant and ride height adjustment belt clips, which allow the holster to be worn on belts between 1.5” and 1.75” wide.
- Soft yet durable injection molded polymer material for comfort
- Fully ambidextrous design allows for left and right handed use
- Passive retention detent with adjustment screw
- Allows for use of rear mounted red dots
- Includes two cant and ride height adjustment belt clips for 1.5” to 1.75” belts
|HOLSTER FIT CHART|
||S&W: M&P Shield 9/40
||GLOCK: 19, 23, 32
||GLOCK: 17, 22, 31