The Fenix TK16 flashlight delivers functionality and performance, authorizing it as a reliable and necessary tool for emergency and tactical applications.
This LED light is the first to feature Fenix’s new Dual Tactical Tail Switch for one-finger operation including instant access to strobe and momentary functions. Compact body design with one inch body width and slightly larger head is perfect design for current duty belts in Law Enforcement, Security, Industrial and Commercial applications.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- 140mm(length) x 25mm(diameter) x 34mm(head)
- 122-gram weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection, instant Strobe mode
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
|Length - 5.5" (140mm)
Body Width - 0.98" (25mm)
Bezel Width - 1.3" (34mm)
||4.3 oz. (122g) excluding batteries
||2x CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery
||Holster, Clip, Lanyard and two spare O-rings
||Limited lifetime guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
|ANSI FL-1 Rating
||787 Feet (240 Meters)