Built for cold weather operations, Oakley’s Centerfire Tactical Gloves will keep your hands warm and protected from the rain and snow.
Made of a blend of polyurethane, polyester, and elastane, the Centerfire Tactical Gloves feature 10K waterproof membranes for protection from the weather and Thinsulate™ insulation for lasting, lightweight warmth. The water resistant AX Suede™ palm offers excellent abrasion resistance and enables touch screen compatibility. The soft shell material and ribspan paneling used in the gloves provide enhanced dexterity, while the low-profile Velcro® closures ensure a secure fit on your hands. Durable, lightweight, and flexible, Oakley’s Centerfire Tactical Gloves are an excellent way to protect your hands in cold and wet weather.
- 50% polyurethane, 47% polyester, and 3% elastane construction
- 10K waterproof membrane for protection from the weather
- Thinsulate™ insulation for lasting, lightweight warmth
- Water resistant AX Suede™ palm for abrasion resistance
- Soft shell material with ribspan paneling for dexterity
- Touch screen compatible
- Low-profile Velcro® closure