This modular padded belt system is the one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market.
The High Speed Gear® SureGrip® Padded Military Belt is designed to provide the comfortable, no-slip stability necessary for reducing back strain and general discomfort so frequently caused by loose-fitting, drooping and weighted-down belts. Featuring a brand-new modular system, the SureGrip® has a slim profile that is just 0.75 inches thick and only 4.5 inches tall.
The SureGrip®'s updated design features Neoprene as the belt's padding. This material gives the belt a cushiony gel-like feel for greater comfort and exceptional gripping power. It also features a removable HDPE stiffener sheet throughout the entire main portion where the three continuous rows of PALS/MOLLE are located. This feature is for those times when added stability is required. With this proprietary ability to remove the stiffener sheet, the SureGrip™ is one of the most flexible military belts of its kind, making it the ultimate support system whether at the range or in the field.
With three conveniently-positioned access ports, the SureGrip® allows you to seamlessly attach subloads to the belt's interior, while the belt's four suspender attachments allow for easy expansion.
- 0.75” thick and 4.5” tall
- Neoprene padding creates a “gel-like” comfort
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
- Three access ports at 3, 9 and 6 o’clock positions for the attachment of subloads like holsters and dump pouches directly to the interior belt
- Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically as well
- Assembled with a removable HPDE stiffener to add stability and to help install a Velcro® lined interior belt
- Small: 30.5 inches end to end
- Medium: 35.5 inches end to end
- Large: 41.5 inches end to end
- X-Large: 46 inches end to end
If you wish to order an Inner Belt to mate with the SureGrip® Padded Belt, please be careful and deliberate when selecting the SureGrip size and the Rigger belt size.
to order a Cobra inner belt.
To accurately determine the proper size padded belt:
- Determine the size gap you want in front between the ends of the belt. Some people want about 4 inches, but others want the belt to touch or even overlap.
- Measure your waist while wearing your everyday belt.
- Subtract the gap you want from your waist measurement.
- Order the padded belt closest to this final measurement.
If you choose the Cobra belt, you will need to go up a few inches from your standard belt size to accomodate the padded belt.
If you choose the Duty belt, select the closest waist size to the length of the chosen padded belt.
The total length of the SGPB for sizing:
- 30.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Medium
- 35.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Large
- 41.5" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is XL
- 46" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is 2X