Fenix’s powerful, versatile PD35 Flashlight can handle any situation well, from full-blown search and rescue to looking for a water bottle in a crowded tent.
Fenix’s PD35 Flashlight is fitted with an advanced CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that produces a clean and brilliant beam pattern. With a maximum output of 960 lumens, this light is brighter than many search and rescue flashlights on the market while still retaining its compact size. A prominent side switch located at the light’s bezel makes it easy to switch between this flashlight’s five output modes and choose the level of illumination that’s best suited for your situation. Featuring a waterproof, corrosion resistant aircraft-grade aluminum body and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens, the PD35 Flashlight holds up against the worst conditions and the toughest uses to deliver a powerful, high quality beam of light.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED has a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes the brightness level when turned off and automatically enters previous brightness level when turned on again
- Dual spring design produces better impact resistance, which is more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low voltage warning function reminds you when to replace the battery
- Overheat protection guards against the high temperature of the surface
- Buttons and switches can be operated even when you’re wearing gloves
- Accessories include holster, clip, lanyard, and two spare O-rings
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
||Cree XM-L2 U2
||5 (Eco, Low, Medium, High, Turbo) plus Strobe
||Side switch on the head and tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
||(2) CR123A or (1) 18650
||5.5" long x 1" diameter
||3 oz. (excluding batteries)
|ANSI FL-1 RATINGS
||IPX-8, underwater 2m for 30 minutes