The Exclusive Duty and Tactical Light of the L.A.P.D. is Available to You.
In a rare collaboration between public and private sectors, the City of Los Angeles Police Department™ (LAPD) has partnered with Pelican Products to develop the Pelican 7060 LED as the standard issue tactical/patrol flashlight for all its officers. The LAPD solicited input from all levels of law enforcement and most importantly, officers serving on the streets. Consensus called for dual switch design, more lighting power, less weight, a virtually non-slip gripping surface, and the overall performance to get the duty officer through almost any situation.
- Dual Switch Technology Tail Switch & Slide Switch
- Each Switch Has Momentary Mode & On/Off Activation
- Grenade Grip No-Slip Pattern – Provides a Sure Handhold in Extreme Conditions
- Serrated Lens Shroud – Notches Alert User if the Light is Activated While Standing Lens Down on a Surface and Helps Dissipate Heat Until the Light is Moved
- Durable Xenoy® Body – Hi-Impact Material Withstands the Tough Handling while Minimizing Weight
- Cooling Fins – Machined Aluminum Thermal Sink Draws Heat Away from the Lamp Module
- Rechargeable – 3.7v Lithium-Ion Battery that is Resistant to Extreme Temperatures
- Low Battery Alert – Blinking Light Indicates Low Power Level
- Individual Serial Numbers – Make Each Light Identifiable
Includes: Flashlight, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, Desk/Dash Mount Charging Dock with 110v AC Power Adapter and Cord
The Pelican 7060 LED light employs dual switch technology that allows the light to be activated by either a body-mounted patrol switch or a tail-mounted tactical switch. The dual switches, which include a momentary mode and high/low beams, allow the user to grip the light in several positions and still control activation. The light incorporates rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum brightness and is light weight compared to standard batteries.
Pelican R&D turned the LAPD’s desires into reality with the revolutionary 7060 M7 LAPD—a light that may change the concept of the standard “duty flashlight” forever. With 164 its long-lasting white light coming from its super bright LED, the Pelican 7060 serves both duty and tactical purposes in a single, compact, thoroughly dependable new flashlight that’s ideal for so law enforcement applications almost anywhere. It is now standard issue for numerous police departments across the country.
- High: 368 lumens
- Medium: 150
- Low: 18 lumens
- High: 3 h
- Medium: 9h 35min
- Low: 45 h
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: One (1) 3.7v, 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion (Included)
- Charge Time: 4-5 hours
- Body Material: Xenoy
- Length: 8.65" (22 cm)
- 10.4 oz. (0.29 kg) with batteries
- 8.2 oz. (0.23 kg) without batteries
- NTOA Member Tested and Recommended (2011)