All XFIRE™ garments are manufactured from fire resistant INTERLOCK® certification NFPA-2112-2007.
Coveralls for those who fly service aircraft, perform ground maintenance or for carrying out search and rescue missions with the added protection and comfort of fire resistant Interlock® fabrics. Whether on the ground or in the air, no work suit keeps you safer and comfortable all while giving you all the functionality you need to get the job done.
- Bi-swing back with reinforced shoulders
- 2-large upper chest pockets with covered zipper closures
- Name tape above chest pocket
- Safety knife pocket
- Vertical zipper pocket on left sleeve with bellowed pen/pencil stall on top with flap and hook & loop closure
- Double pull full length front zipper with inside protective flap
- Hook & loop waist adjustments with hidden center elastic in back of garment
- Covered zipper closure cargo pockets
- Extra large calf pockets with covered zipper opening
- Zipper expansion leg opening with curtain at cuff