Recon Leader Chronograph 8840 Series 46mm, Black Dial, White/Yellow Markings Leader PU Strap
The watches in the RECON Series each bear the title of a Reconnaissance team member and have features specific to their roles in a RECON operation. The team leader coordinates, conducts and makes important decisions whenever required. He is in charge of successfully accomplishing the mission. Leadership qualities, such as determination, flexibility, a sense of calm, and the ability to quickly analyze a situation and make the right decision at the right moment are critical to being a RECON leader, and the key figure of a RECON team.
Among it's unique unique features, the Recon Series includes a walking tachymeter that measures speed or distance when walking, seen at the outside edge of the dial.
- 8841.KM: measurement in kilometers
- 8842.MI: measurement in miles
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Size of case diameter (mm): 46.00
- Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver
- Case Back: Caseback with Screws
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Sapphire glass anti reflective coating
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 660 / 20
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)
All watches in the RECON Series feature a second color countdown zone on the dial, a dive timing unidirectional ratcheting bezel, highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coatings, a walking speed scale (essentially a walking tachymeter!) Available with scales in either km/h or mph. All watches are packaged in a tactical MOLLE/PALS (a standard carry system used in the military that means (“MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment”/“Pouch Attachment Ladder System”) compatible sunglass case.