Dive Chronograph, a Serious Timepiece for Diving
For a professional diving watch, it is critical and can even be the difference between life and death, that the time is visible in any and all conditions, be it night diving, deep diving, diving in poor visibility or wreck diving. The Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures that all its watches have easy and immediate readability, and are Always Visible constantly glowing for up to 25 years.
- Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter: 44mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement; Ronda 5050.B BIG DATE
- Battery/Battery life: 395/54 months
- Case: 316L stainless steel PVD Black
- Bezel: 316L stainless steel PVD Black, unidirectional turning bezel, at 12h fitted with colored light tube with sapphire crystal
- Case back: 316L stainless steel PVD Black
- Crystal: Sapphire, single antireflective coated
- Crown: 316L stainless steel PVD black screwed
- Height: 12.90 mm
- Weight: 122g PU strap, 192g steel bracelet
- Black or Blue Dial with Silver markings
Luminox had Navy SEALS in mind when developing their dive timepieces. Today, rescue, rig, and wreck divers alike, as well as water sports enthusiasts, trust in Luminox. Water resistant to a depth of up to 500 meters, these timepieces handle tons of pressure. Equipped with the Luminox self-powered illumination system, visibility is never an issue, even during long and deep night dives.
Luminox watches must undergo additional manufacturing steps
||Color of Light Tubes in Darkness
||Bezel 12 H
||Dial 1-11 H
||Steel IP Blk
that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch. It is a costly and time consuming endeavor but it is what makes Luminox watches special. It is Luminox’s raison d’être.
The unique Luminox Light Technology ensure at-a-glance visibility
– in fact, the technology Luminox watches provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years. Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by a light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you push a button for battery-driven illumination.
Luminox uses a proprietary technology,
formerly reserved for the military, that makes Luminox watches literally stand out. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules), which are always lit, on the hands, hour markers and when necessary, bezels. As a result, Luminox watches are always readable at a glance, no matter what the conditions are.
This ease of being able to read time effortlessly
seems to fill a need for various military and law enforcement groups. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers asked Luminox to create dive watches for them for night missions. It is also why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked the same of Luminox. These are only two of many groups of “heroes” that truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox timepiece.