The Maxpedition Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch functions well as a magazine or multi-purpose utility pouch.
Made of lightweight, durable, high tensile strength ballistic nylon fabric, Maxpedition’s Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch works well as a magazine or multi-purpose utility pouch.
Precisely sized to hold seven M16 30-round magazines stacked horizontally or vertically, the Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch can also function as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines. Alternatively, the Rollypoly can be used as a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage.
When folded, the Rollypoly is a mere 3.5” (L) x 2” W x 3” (H), saving precious belt space; when unfolded, the pouch measures 8.5” (L) x 0.5” (W) x 8” (H). The pouch has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A Velcro® flap that maintains the pouch in its folded position doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the pouch.
The Rollypoly features a top loop that enables the pouch to be piggybacked using the included Duraflex Siamese SilkClip. The pouch can also be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing using a 3” TacTie Attachment Strap.
Durable and highly versatile, Maxpedition’s RollyPoly Folding Dump Pouch is an excellent pouch for storing shells and magazines, evidence, or other supplies for easy transportation and access.
- Folded size: 3.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 3" (H)
- Unfolded size: 8.5" (L) x 0.5" (W) x 8" (H)
- Holds 7 thirty round M16 magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Can be piggybacked using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing using a 3” TacTie™ Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- NTOA Tested & Recommended
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are Trade Agreement Act compliant.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.