With Maxpedition’s Modular Universal CCW Holster, you can easily secure your handgun in and draw it from nearly any Maxpedition pack.
Designed to fit securely and comfortably in the CCW compartment of most Maxpedition bags, the Maxpedition Modular Universal CCW Holster is an ambidextrous concealed carry holster that fits most handguns. The holster features a 2” retention strap that can be adjusted to ensure a snug fit on your weapon.
To attach the Universal CCW Holster to a compatible Maxpedition pack, simply press the holster’s “hook” Velcro® fasteners onto the “pile” Velcro field inside the pack and position as desired to facilitate your draw.
- Overall size: 2" (L) x 7" (H) spine with adjustable 2" retention strap
- Positions securely in the CCW compartment of most Maxpedition bags
- Works well with W-MP-0403B MAXPEDITION: FatBoy Versipack, W-MP-0412K MAXPEDITION: Jumbo Versipack, W-MP-0410B MAXPEDITION: Monsoon Gearslinger, Black, W-MP-0601B Maxpedition: MPB Multi-Purpose Bag, Black, W-MP-0513KF Maxpedition: Falcon-II Backpack, Khaki-Foliage
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for weight reduction
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.