The PhaZZer Enforcer® Extended Warranty covers your Enforcer against any material defects encountered during normal use of the weapon for two years.
This extended warranty for the PhaZZer Enforcer can be purchased at the point of sale or any time prior to the expiration of the Enforcer’s standard one-year warranty. The extended warranty runs from the date of receipt of the extended warranty through the balance of the one-year warranty, and then for two years after the expiration of the one-year warranty.
This extended warranty covers the PhaZZer Enforcer against any material defects encountered during the normal use of the weapon, but does not cover battery replacement. The extended warranty does not cover the Enforcer in cases of loss or damage due to abuse; mishandling; improper packaging by you; alteration; accident; electrical current fluctuations; failure to follow operating, maintenance, or environmental instructions prescribed in the user manual; or services performed by an unauthorized PhaZZer dealer. The warranty also does not cover the Enforcer in cases of water, sand/dust/corrosion, or impact damage; scratches, abrasions, or damage to the housing; or other accidental damage that has been determined to have resulted from misuse, abuse, or failure to operate the units as set forth in the operating instructions.
To request a free replacement of the PhaZZer Enforcer with the same or a similar product during the warranty period, customers should send the following information to PhaZZer Electronics, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 182 Highgate Park Blvd Davenport, FL 33897:
- A copy of the official police report documenting the incident, details of the use of the product in self-defense, and confirmation of the loss of the product
- Proof of purchase of the product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice)
- Check or a credit authorization for the shipping and handling fees
- Customer’s name, phone number, and physical address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), of location where the replaced item will be sent
The customer is responsible for any expedited shipping or handling costs for the replacement Enforcer. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or extends to 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever provides longer coverage to the Owner.
- Extended warranty covers the PhaZZer Enforcer Conducted Energy Weapon against any material defects encountered during normal use of the weapon, but does not cover battery replacement
- Extended warranty can be purchased at the point of sale or any time prior to the expiration of the Enforcer’s standard one-year warranty
- Extended warranty runs from the date of receipt through the balance of the one-year warranty, and for two years after the expiration of the one-year warranty
- Defective units returned to PhaZZer and proven to be defective upon inspection will be fully replaced with a new unit or exchanged for a refurbished unit
- Defective units of discontinued products will be replaced with a unit that has features similar to or more advanced than those of the discontinued product