Chamber-View's Empty Chamber Indicator provides a solution to an age old problem of gun safety by demonstrating that a firearm is safe to those using and observing it.
The range design Chamber-View® Empty Chamber Indicator for semi-auto pistols is designed for full open action with slide lock and maximum visibility. Made of 100% silicone and inert to cleaning chemicals, the design fits 9mm and .40 caliber firearms, but is non-holsterable. The Empty Chamber Indicator offers numerous benefits, including having a long service life, being minimally affected by weather extremes, being flexible and resilient across a wide range of temperatures, providing an enhanced comfort and feel, not scratching surfaces, providing an excellent sealing performance, being brightly colored, repelling water, serving as an excellent heat sink, resisting heat, and putting a damper on vibration.
- Made of ultra-durable silicone in highly visible Blaze Orange
- Unique universal design
- Provides instant recognition that a firearm is safe by indicating an open action to surrounding personnel
- Provides nonverbal communication and allows you to See Safety Fast
- Enhances the safety of the shooter by aiding against accidental closings of the action
- Helps preserve firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine and barrel
- Fits 9mm and .40 caliber firearms, but is non-holsterable
- Has a long service life
- Is minimally affected by weather extremes
- Doesn't scratch surfaces
- Provides an excellent sealing performance
- Repels water, resists heat, and puts a damper on vibration
- Serves an excellent heat sink
Chamber-View® empty chamber indicators are designed to provide a high level of visual safety and security. The units provide instant recognition to surrounding shooters, personnel and observers that a firearm is safely positioned in a FULL OPEN ACTION. Chamber-View® ECIs enhance the safety of the firearm user by aiding against accidental closing of the action and help preserve the firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine and barrel. The units are resistant to a wide range of cleaning chemicals and are non-marring to the internal and external firearm surfaces. Their unique design allows them to fit multi calibers.