8:12 Illumination’s Retrofit Balloon Work Light is the superior non-glare light product on the market.
8:12 Illumination lights emit 360° of non-blinding light that is safe for drivers and alerts them of upcoming road work. Most standard light towers require a 10’ offset from the shoulder of the road to make sure they are safe and the light is pointed correctly however; 8:12 Illumination’s light balloon can be placed directly on the shoulder for maximum light distribution.
Boost productivity and reduce costs. Save time and reduce equipment costs with the industry's only modular 4,000W HID Retrofit Balloon Work Light made entirely in the US. Even the sturdiest work light can experience damage in extreme environments or active job sites. This modular balloon work light allows on-the-spot component repair or bulb replacement, thus reducing downtime associated with loss of lighting and cost associated with entire-unit repairs.
High-intensity discharge (HID) lamps make more visible light per unit of electric power consumed than fluorescent or incandescent lamps since a greater proportion of their radiation is visible light in contrast to infrared.
Built from high quality aluminum (no plastic), the 4,000W modular balloon work light emits 360° of non-blinding light that is safe for workers and drivers. This glare-free lighting increases safety for construction, highway and road work and meets all regulatory requirements for diffused lighting.
Specifically designed to allow the maximum amount of lumens to shine through yet still withstand the elements. It is made of a nylon material that is fire resistant and waterproof. It has a polymer film on the outside that allows for easy cleaning.
- Revolutionary design with four 1,000 watt HID lamps that emit up to 440,000 lumens.
- A field repairable design that is modular and allows for field replacement instead of product replacement, which cuts drastically on long-term costs.
- 120 and 240 VAC power options.
- Designed to withstand winds upwards of 45 mph.
- Designed with a fan in the base that works to cool down the lamps as well as inflate the balloon.
- Integrated reflector that works to reflect the light; maximizing lumens.
- Built in bulb stabilizer which prevents unwanted bulb loosening and failure during transport.
- Various types of configurations and mounting options, which include a light tower, equipment attachments, tripods and a telescoping mast.
- The frame is made of high quality aluminum without the use of plastic.
- Approximately 4’ x 4’.
- 60 lbs
- Includes: Bracket, Electrical Box and Light
- Will retrofit any light tower