Designed for use with Aircraft Rescue, Bomb Squad / EOD, Homeland Security and/or can be mounted to a Fire Truck
Extremely powerful 8 degree LED spotlight and search light that provides up to 11,000 lumens. This DC powered light can be boom or pole mounted. The light head that is fully submersible to 24 feet / 7 meters. It has minimal projected heat and requires no warm up or cool down time. It is powered by a 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply.
Waterproof and built to last
- 12 White LEDs
- Impressive 11,000 lumens
- Instant On / Off
- Smooth hot spot
- Boom or Pole Mount
- Yoke: + / - 45 degree tilt
- Minimum projected heat
- No warm up or cool down required
- Fully submersible to 100 feet / 30 meters
- Visible up to 2 miles away with naked eye
The durable Sunbolt is completely submersible and able to withstand all types of weather conditions. It is made of high quality aluminum and able to withstand impact.
You can power five Sunbolts with the same power as one 1,000 tungsten. That means you can safely use 9 Sunbolts on one 15 amp circuit.
No projected heat
The Sunbolt is designed it to emit zero heat from the beam and very low heat from the fixture for fast break down and wrap to keep shoots moving and/or transfer quickly.
AC Power Supply
Light Output & Runtimes
- 11,000 lumens - High
- 7,000 lumens - Medium
- 3,000 lumens - Low
Light Color & Wavelength or Color Temperature
Maximum Beam Distance
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- Length - 7.5in (191 mm) Long
- Diameter Body - 6.5in (165 mm)
- Head Size - 6.5in (165 mm) dia.
- 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Custom Li-Ion battery pack
- 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Waterproof: 32.8 ft. (10 m)
- Impact Resistant: 3.3 ft. (1 m)