The Pelican ProGear Shotgun Case effectively stores and protects pump and semi-automatic shotguns.
With a high-performance resin exterior and a molded foam interior, the Pelican ProGear Shotgun Case offers a new, safe, and dependable way for shotgun owners to transport their firearms.
The Pelican ProGear Shotgun Case features a HPX® high-performance resin body to help protect sensitive equipment from harsh weather conditions. The specialized expanded polypropylene foam interior is designed to store pump or semi-automatic shotguns and accessories.
This shotgun case also features six strong Press & Pull latches to keep the case secure in rough conditions, while the Automatic Pressure Equalization Vortex® Valve stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock, allowing rifle owners to easily open the case at any altitude. The silicone sponge O-ring seal on the lid keeps the case watertight and dustproof to further protect the firearms.
The ProGear Shotgun Case includes two double-layered, soft grip carrying handles as well as two in-line wheels so that you can easily and comfortably transport your shotguns and accessories.
If you’re looking for an easy, safe, and dependable way to protect and transport your shotguns with optics and accessories, then the Pelican ProGear Shotgun Case is for you!
Shotgun Case Features
- Watertight and dustproof
- HPX® high-performance resin body protects sensitive equipment from harsh weather conditions
- Specialized expanded polypropylene foam interior is designed to store pump or semi-automatic shotguns and accessories
- 6 strong Press & Pull latches to keep case secure in rough conditions
- 4 padlock-compatible hasps
- 2 double-layered, soft grip carrying handles
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Vortex® Valve
- Silicone sponge O-ring seal
- 2 in-line wheels
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 50.5" x 14" x 6" (128.2 x 35.5 x 15.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 53.8" x 16.5" x 6.7" (136.6 x 41.9 x 17 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2” (5.1 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4” (10.2 cm)
- Total Depth: 6” (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 19.1 lbs (8.7 kg) without foam; 23 lbs (10.4 kg) with foam
- Temperature Range: -20 / 140° F (-29 / 60° C)
Please Note: Special handling fees on these items will added to your cart.