With its durable design and easy operation, the Sensit® TKX is perfect for locating combustible gas leaks.
With its solid state, highly sensitive LEL sensor and adjustable tick rate control system, the Sensit® TKX Combustible Gas Leak Detector is ideal for locating hard-to-find natural gas or propane gas leaks.
The TKX Combustible Gas Leak Detector can detect a wide range of gases and chemicals, including acetone, alcohol, ammonia, butane, ethylene oxide, gasoline, halon, hydrogen, industrial solvents, jet fuel, lacquer thinner, methane, natural gas, and propane. The TKX's LEL sensor includes both visual and audible indicators and features a rugged sensor cap that prevents contamination of the sensor.
The TKX’s ease of use, excellent detection capabilities, low cost of ownership, and longevity makes this gas detector ideal for the budget conscious.
- Size: 3.5” x 10” x 1.6” (8.9 x 25.4 x 4 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds (0.59 kg)
- Operational Temp: 0 to 120° F (-20 to 50° C)
- Battery Life: Alkaline: Approximately 30 hrs. Continuous
- Type: PPM
- Detection Limit: 20 ppm
- Range: 20-50,000 ppm
tandard Kit Includes:
- Instrument Carrying Pouch
- 3 “C” Alkaline Batteries, with a runtime of approximately 30 continuous hours
- Instruction Manual
- Gas Pipe Leak Detection
- Appliance Installation Repair
- Housing Maintenance
- Propane / Butane Bottle Check
- Chemical Detection
- Arson Accelerant Detection
Classified UL 7WA6
SENSIT® TKX instruments are approved UL913, for Class 1, Division 1, Groups C and D, T3 hazardous locations when used with Duracell MN1400BK batteries or equivalent alkaline batteries.