An intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light® uses a high-performance; virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This model is identical to the M600 Ultra Scout Light but does not include a remote tape switch. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
The compact M600 Ultra minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger Weapon Lights. It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail.
This model (M600U-Z68-BK) comes with an installed click-type pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. A remote tape switch can be ordered as an option, or order the previously mentioned M600 Ultra Scout Light, which includes this switch.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, the M600 Ultra is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. And, like all SureFire Weapon Lights, it’s built to withstand the rigors of combat. This model only available in Black.
Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.
||Two 123A (included)