SureFire’s G2ZX was designed and built specifically for tactical use.
With a push of the tactically correct tailcap switch, the G2ZX generates 320 lumens of brilliant, tactical light from a high-performance LED that’s virtually immune to failure (there’s no filament to burn out or break). A precision reflector creates a smooth beam with optimal light distribution: excellent reach and significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The G2ZX features SureFire’s ergonomic CombatGrip design – a reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring – that’s perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with wet, cold or gloved hands. The G2ZX features a lightweight, non-conductive Nitrolon® polymer body that’s easier on the hands in cold weather. For simplicity, ergonomics, reliability and durability, there’s no beating the SureFire G2ZX CombatLight.
- Virtually indestructible high-output LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- CombatGrip provides secure hold in nearly all conditions
- Non-conductive polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- Durable polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Weatherproof: O-ring and gasket sealing
- Tactical tailcap switch — press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
||2.5 hours (until output drops below 32 lumens)
||1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
||5.2 inches (13.2 cm)
||4.3 ounces (122 g) with batteries
||Tactical tailcap switch – press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
||Nitrolon® polymer body, aerospace aluminum bezel, polycarbonate window
||Two SureFire 123A lithium (included)
To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.