The founder of Omega Aquatics, an experienced veteran of the Special Forces, recognized the need for a fin that was maneuverable both in and out of the water to eliminate the risk of military divers drifting away as they attempted to put on fins in the water while fully loaded with scuba gear and weapons.
Now, after many years in development, Stealth® and Stealth Max® Flipfins are used by Military, Navy, Special Forces and Rescue Divers in US and around the world. With a long blade as the Amphibian® model, Stealth Max® military and rescue fins are molded with a stiffer TPE compound, per specifications of members of the US Special Forces.
Stealth Max military and rescue fins have proven to be vital for rescue and Special Forces divers who are in and out of the water all day. These fins are used during airborne water entries, as in helicopter water rescue and Special Operations water jumps. They save time and energy and provide safety during diver's descent and entry into water.
Flipfins® are uniquely designed to be strapped on prior to entering the water and removed after exiting. Two-piece fin brought together by a special Aqua-Hinge™, which features heavy-duty, military grade stainless steel springs, allows the webbed blades to fold up out of the way to allow full mobility out of the water and click down with a first kick once in the water.
Stealth Max® model's long blade provides maximum thrust and makes entries and ascents significantly quicker and safer.
X-Large Fin features enlarged foot pocket that fits most of dry suit boots, Special Ops tactical boots and any regular dive boots.
Proudly made in the USA, Stealth Max®
Flipfins comply with the Barry Amendment.
- Patented Flip Fin design provides total mobility in and out of the water
- Easy transition from walk to dive mode
- Specially designed for Water Rescue, SAR swimming, Search and Recovery missions
- Perfect for helicopter water rescue and Special Operations water jumps
- Ultra-light weight
- Aqua Hinge featuring non-magnetic, stainless steel torsion springs and locking mechanism with easy actuating release lever for hands free operation
- Long, stiffer blades offer the unbeatable performance and efficiency with minimum effort during operations in the open water
- Large, comfortable foot pocket with raised slip resistant thread design. Designed to fit all tactical foot wear
- Aqua-Hinge - Heavy duty hinge featuring Type 316 military grade anti-corrosive stainless steel springs and multi-functional lock housing built to prevent blade separation during kicking activity and hands-free operation.
- Locking Switch - Extra sturdy blade locking mechanism with easy actuating release lever.
- Limiter - Blade limiter flanges maintain fins at optimal angle to provide enhanced propulsion with less effort.
- Web - Designed from Soft, durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), the innovative web is designed to increase propulsion and reduce the load required for sustained kicking.
- Blade Inlays - Additional TPE to increase coefficient of friction on blade.
- Tread Design - Raised tread design with high slip resistance for walking on slick surfaces and curvature for natural walking mechanics.
- Side Rib - Tapered design using a combination of materials increases elasticity while providing overall fin stiffness for increased power and kicking efficiency.
- Foot Pocket - Soft TPE foot pocket, designed for fit and comfort.
- Tip Design - Curved tip provides shin and knee comfort in walking position.
- Frame Material - Strong, yet elastic polypropylene G3 shell to provide overall fin strength.
- Blade Frame - Designed for strength while allowing optimal kick flex.
- Strap Button - Molded button for custom, quick release strap assembly.