The Jersey Tactical Lever is designed to exponentially increase the prying capabilities of the JTC Claw and deliver a force multiple many times greater than any other manual pry tool on the market today.
The Lever is designed to be used for USAR (Urban Search and Rescue)/OEM/Natural Disaster scenes. Its sole purpose it to increase the amount of weight a human can move through manual force only. The LEVER is positioned into a pile of debris and human force is added to the end of the Tee Handle to provide leverage resulting in the object being moved. Depending on the weight of the object being moved this may need more than one operator pushing down on the LEVER to raise the weighted object. Once the object is lifted it can be secured through blocking, chalking, cradling, insertion of hydraulic jacks, or air bags, tie offs, or simply rolling object off the pile.
- Made from 100% USA Steel by the American Worker for the American Warrior.
- The perfect tool to be used for Urban Search and Rescue, as well as FEMA responses.
- Can be used by any operator by simply sliding it over the handle of the JTC Claw and applying the same pry angle.
- The mounting block at the end of the JTC Lever features a small T-Handle set screw in order to prevent the the JTC Claw from slipping out, so it maintains position during the pry.
- The JTC Lever gives the operator the option to be stored fully assembled or broken down in half, depending on the storage space. The vehicle mounts will accomodate it in either configuration, making it ideal for a wide range of vehicles from Stykers to HMMVs.
- Lever has two D-rings attached to it: one at the top of the lever and one at the bottom. These points allow the operator to tie off the tool or place a tug strap onto the loops in order to provide added mechanical horsepower to the pry operation.
- Features a T-Handle at the top, which allows two operators to apply force simultaneously.
- Sole purpose is Search and Rescue (S&R). It is designed to provide as much mechanical advantage as possible in the field during S&R operations. Removing a trapped soldier from a pile of rubble or the hulk of a vehicle after an IED explosion, or rescuing a victim from a collapsed building after a natural disaster are just two examples of its uses. It is designed to be used as an emergency tool when access to power tools, like the Jaws of Life, is limited.
- The JTC Lever maintains its structural integrity through advanced design, while staying very light in weight; on average, it is approximately half the weight of a standard full length pry bar.
- The modular, two part design of the JTC Lever, combined with the JTC Claw, allows the platform to be carried easily through a debris pile without causing undue fatigue and/or injury to the operator. The JTC Lever, once assembled and applied to a pre-set JTC Claw, becomes more rigid and stronger than the average full length pry bar, yet maintains much more mobility and is significantly lighter in weight.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes
Note: The JTC Claw is not included but is available separately.