Delivers up to 540 lumens of blinding C4 LED light
The ProTac HL® Headlamp offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of small size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest headlights for its’ size. It is packaged with an elastic headband and a rubber headband for helmet mounting.
Three lighting modes:
- 90 degree tilting head
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes rubber helmet strap (installed) and adjustable elastic headstrap
- TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs
- RoHS compliant
- High for super-bright light with good beam distance; 540 lumens, 7,400 candela; 172m beam distance; runs 1.75 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time; 95 lumens, 1,200 candela; 69m beam distance; runs 8 hours
- Low for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal; 18 lumens; 250 candela; 31m beam distance; runs 36 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
TEN-TAP® Programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- High /medium/low (factory default)
- High only
Battery: Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish. Gasket sealed glass lens
- Facecap Diameter: 1.20 in. (3.05 cm) Width: 3.66 in. (2.54 cm)
- Maximum Depth (including headband mounting plate): 2.60 in. (6.60 cm)
- 6.6 oz (187 grams) with batteries
Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.