The CROLL chest ascender is unmatched for efficiency on fixed lines.
Compact and lightweight, the Croll chest ascender does not interfere with progression. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.
- Used with a BASIC ascender or with an ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Open the catch by pinching for simple, quick manipulation
- Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap and keeping the ascender in position
- Material(s): aluminum for the frame, stainless steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger
- Weight: 90 g
- Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Made in: France
- Guarantee: 3 years