LED Pistol Light that can be used 60 ft. (18 m) under water
This 140 torch lumen CREE LED pistol light is mud resistant and waterproof to 60 ft (18 m). This tough little light has no moving or operational parts, features an ambidextrous design and has 3 modes (including turbo-strobe). Fits most full sized duty guns with Picatinny rail.
Waterproof and mud resistant
- Mud resistant
- Ambidextrous design
- Low touch force tap switch
- No moving or operational parts
- Fits most full sized duty handguns and long guns with a Picatinny rail
Water and mud are hard for many pistol lights to overcome. This pistol light was designed for use by Navy Seals and is waterproof to 33 ft. (10 m). It is also mud resistant.
The AWL is activated via a switch on both sides of the light. Whether you are left or right handed, the light activates simply by pushing the switch on either side.
This light features a varying frequency strobe mode is used to disorient individuals when needed. It is included as a means of self-defense so that you have time to get out of harm's way.
Gun and holster fit
Fits most full sized duty handguns and long guns with a Picatinny rail. Also works with the Fobus Tactical Roto holster.
Light Output & Runtimes
- 140 lumen | 2 hours | Continuous on
- 140 lumen | 2+ hours | Temporary on
- 140 lumen | 4 hours | Turbo-strobe
Light Color & Wavelength or Color Temperature
- 3 (Temporary on, Continuous on, Turbo-strobe)
Maximum Beam Distance
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Length: 3.1in (80 mm)
- Nylon housing
- Weapon Fit
- Fits most full sized duty guns (service weapons) with Picatinny rail
- CR123 battery
- Battery Life: 2+ hours
- Waterproof: 32.8 ft. (10 m)
- Impact Resistant: 6.6 ft. (2m)