Delivers a max 1000 lumen output and 150 hours runtime on low mode with two CR123A batteries.
Fenix has taken the powerful little E35 and increased the lumen output to a whopping 1000 lumens. The E35 is a compact variable-output flashlight. The All-function switch on the head gives you total control of the light. Activating the light or choosing an ideal output is simple and intuitive. Compact, lightweight and waterproof to IPX-8 standard this light is perfect for any mission, on or off duty.
NOTICE: The maximum 1000 Lumens is through the "Turbo" feature.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Low power indication with over discharge protection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Spare O-rings
||Cree XM-L2 U2
||4 (Turbo, High, Mid, Low, Eco)
||Side Mode Button Switch
||(2)CR123A or (1) 18650
||4.8 (L) x 0.9 (D)
||2.5oz / 72g w/o battery
||6400 cd (Max)
- Master Switch: controls General mode and output selection.
- Auxiliary Switch: controls Strobe and SOS mode.
Mode Switching (with the light on):
- With the light off, press and hold the master switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into General mode, press and hold the auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into Strobe mode.
- With the light on, press and hold the master or the auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
- Single-click the master switch to enter into General mode,
- Single-click the auxiliary switch to enter into Strobe mode.
In General mode, single-click the master switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Mid→High→Turbo;
Strobe and SOS
- Single-click the auxiliary switch to enter into Strobe mode,
- Another click the auxiliary switch to cycle through Strobe→SOS.
Intelligent Memory Circuit:
- Lock: Simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds (when the light is unlocked), the light will blink twice at Low and then go out, the light is locked.
- Unlock: Simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds (when the light is locked), the light will be unlocked and power on the last-used output level.
- Note: In locked status, the light only responds unlocking operation, press on any switch, the light will blink twice at Low to remind the light is under locked status.
The flashlight memorizes the last brightness level used in the General mode, the next time it is turned on, it will recall that previously used brightness level.
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo and High brightness level. When it works at Turbo for 5 minutes, the flashlight will automatically downshift to High output to prevent the light from overheating. If the Turbo output is needed, please reset it again. But the flashlight could be damaged or the normal service life could be shortened because of continuous use like this.