The TK3--combining the functional utility of the TK2 with built in window punch and bottle opener
The primary turning surface is positioned 90 degrees to the handle so that the user pushes on the flat part of the handle instead of the side, allowing for more hand surface area on the wrench. This results in a more secure, comfortable grip and supplies greater leverage with less pressure.
- Easy to use with a comfortable design that will work for you every time
- Features hardened nickel plated steel window punch (not MRI safe) and bottle opener
- Made from non-ferrous, metal, but light as plastic
- 3 3/8” x 1 5/8” and weighs only 1 oz.
- TK3 style features close to center positioned T handle
- Large enough to securely stick under a belt but small enough to carry on a key chain or in a pocket
- Durable powder coated finish
- Choose: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow or Pink
Two tank valve slots positioned at two different angles allow the user to work in tighter spaces (like inside the oxygen bag) without changing grips. A special diagonal rounded slot can easily loosen any over-tightened regulator yoke thumb screw by using more surface area to help prevent bending the thumb screw bar. This helps preserve expensive equipment.