Bates' lightest, most breathable boots, the Code Six 6" Side Zip Station Boots offer dependable durability and proven performance.
Bates' Code Six 6" Station Boots enhance your comfort without sacrificing any durability or performance. These boots feature lightweight leather and nylon uppers with a TPU enhanced print for excellent durability. The breathable vapor mesh tongues provide effective ventilation, while the padded collars and ergonomic flex points enhance the boots' range of movement. The Dual Density removable cushioned inserts allow you to customize your level of comfort to best fit your preferences. The shock-absorbing Phylon-EVA midsoles cushion the bottom of your feet to reduce strike and fatigue, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole features a TPU dual shank system to reduce fatigue and provide extra stability. The athletic cement construction ensures that these boots are lightweight and flexible. The Code Six Boots feature a V-Fit Comfort Lacing System as well as a YKK® nylon side zipper for easy donning and doffing when you're in a hurry. Lightweight, flexible, and breathable, Bates' Code Six 6" Station Boots will keep your feet cool, comfortable, and well protected all day long.
- Lightweight leather and nylon upper with a TPU enhanced print for added durability
- Breathable vapor mesh tongue for ventilation
- Padded collar and ergonomic flex points
- V-Fit comfort lacing system
- YKK® nylon side zipper with neoprene hoodie
- Dual Density removable cushioned insert
- Phylon-EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole with external TPU dual shank system for extra stability
- Athletic cement construction