The Chamber-View Chamber Safety Device has created a solution to an age-old problem of gun safety by demonstrating that a firearm is safe to those using and observing it.
By "Seeing Safety Fast", the Chamber-View Chamber Safety Device provides instant recognition and nonverbal communication amongst shooters, personnel, and observers that a firearm is clearly safe by indicating an open action. The patent pending safety device for shotguns is designed to fit the most currently available side ejection semi-auto and pump style shotguns. These include models from the top seven manufacturers: Beretta USA, Benelli, Browning, Franchi, Mossberg, Remington, and Winchester. The tapered design allows the Chamber-View® to fit in most .410, 20-gauge, and 12-gauge shotguns. It has also been tested and will fit into some discontinued shotgun models not readily available.
- Made of ultra durable silicone in highly visible Blaze Orange.
- Unique universal design
- Provides instant recognition that a firearm is safe by indicating an open action to surrounding shooters, personnel and observers
- Provides NONVERBAL communication and allows you to See Safety Fast
- Enhances the safety of the shooter by aiding against accidental closings of the action
- Helps preserve firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine and barrel
- Fits the most currently available side ejection semi-auto and pump style shotguns from Beretta USA, Benelli, Browning, Franchi, Mossberg, Remington, and Winchester
- Will also fit most .410, 20-gauge, and 12-gauge shotguns