Provides unmatched versatility, durability, illumination, and control
Each model features an ultra-high-output, recoil-proof LED that generates 600 blinding lumens of white light on its maximum setting, and 200 lumens of tactical light with nearly twice the runtime on its high setting. A precision reflector focuses the LED’s light into a smooth, intense beam with ample reach and plenty of peripheral illumination for close- to medium-range applications. Each model features a slender, lightweight polymer forend is textured for a positive hold. The Mossberg model fits 6.75” slide-action assemblies and, with use of the included precision-machined aluminum spacer, 7.75” assemblies.
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting and 200 lumens, with nearly twice the runtime, on its high setting
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with reach and plenty of surround light for close-quarter applications and beyond
- Ergonomic switching: output-mode-selector switch, momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, system-disable switch on bottom
- A slender, high-impact polymer textured forend for secure hold
- The Mossberg model fits 6.75” slide-action assemblies and, with use of the included precision-machined aluminum spacer, 7.75” assemblies
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make WeaponLight rugged, durable, and weatherproof
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
All models feature an ergonomic output-mode-selector switch, ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching, and a system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation. Setting the LED’s output level is simply a matter of activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the selector switch until the desired output (600 or 200 lumens) is set—the set output level can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary-on.
Available models designed to replace the factory forend include the following shotguns:
- Benelli M1 Super 90 and M2 shotgun
- Mossberg 590 or 500 shotgun
- Remington 870 shotgun
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and Fabrique Nationale d’Herstal (FNH) P-12 shotgun
The ultra-high-output DSF series WeaponLights are lighter, tougher, more ergonomic, and more powerful than any previous versions ever built. These best-in-class WeaponLights, designed to replace factory forends of most combat shotguns, are indispensable for law enforcement and home defense applications where situational awareness and blinding-effect are critical.
All DSF models feature two easily selectable levels of white-light illumination – 600 and 200 lumens – along with ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches designed for use in high-stress combat situations where certainty is a must. The function of the integrated switches can be programmed to fit the user’s needs. And the intense LED-generated light Is shaped by a precision reflector into a smooth, wide beam that’s optimized for close- to mid-range shotgun applications common to law enforcement, combat, and home defense applications. This wide, far-reaching beam also provides significant surround light, which typically permits the positive identification of potential threats before the muzzle is actually pointed at a given subject.
Every DSF Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
- Max: 600 lumens/ 13,800 candela
- High: 200 lumens/ 4,600 candela
- High: 1.5 hours
- Low: 3 hours
* Runtimes until output drops below 50 lumens
- Benelli: 9.3 inches (23.6 cm)
- Mossberg: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
- Remington: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and FNH P-12: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
1.37 inches (3.5 cm)
- Benelli: 19.8 ounces (561 g)
- 17.8 oz. (505 g) without spacer for 6.75” slide tube
- 18.2 oz. (516 g) with spacer for 7.75” slide tube
- Remington: 18.1 ounces (513 g)
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and FNH P-12: 17.8 ounces (505 g)
High-impact polymer, aerospace aluminum, tempered window
Mil-Spec Type III anodized
Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
Ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on, output-mode selector, system-disable
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.