Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware.
Compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points. Combine with the MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
Made in U.S.A.
Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.