Durable and highly responsive, Action Target's Heavy Duty Steel Torso Practice Target is the perfect foundation for law enforcement and personal defense training.
Every steel training program needs a basic building block, and Action Target's Heavy Duty Steel Torso Practice Target provides the perfect foundation for law enforcement and personal defense training. Made of through-hardened AR550 armor steel, the PT Torso features a perfectly flat surface with no exposed bolts, clamps, or brackets, making it perfect for tactical handgun drills or rifle training from appropriate distances.* The practice target is also a great tool for accuracy and speed drills because the immediate feedback of clanging steel reinforces good shooting habits. Even from a distance, shooters are able to recognize accurate hits through both sight and sound. More than one torso can be used to set up tactical exercises that simulate multiple attackers or shoot vs. no-shoot situations.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Height: 5’ (with the recommended 3’ stand)
- Head plate: 13” x 24” torso
- Steel grade: 3/8” AR550 armor steel
- Handgun shooting distance: 10+ yards
- Rifle shooting distance: 100+ yards using ammunition below 3,000 fps
* NOTE: The stand and feet are made of mild steel and are not intended to withstand the force of a bullet. Shooting the stand and feet may result in damage.
Please Note: Due to the weight of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout.