Powerful personal light that is also a “pocket protector” courtesy of the “teeth” of the Strike Bezel.
The E2D LED Defender Ultra is a compact, dual-output self-defense flashlight that boasts an impressive 500 lumens of white light on its high setting--enough to temporarily overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor. This blinding, tactical-level light, shaped by a TIR lens that creates a beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision, is always just a click away in high-stress situations, thanks to ergonomic tactical tailcap switching. The E2D LED Defender Ultra’s virtually indestructible LED also produces five useful lumens of light output for general use and tasks where 500 lumens of light may be overkill. To enhance its self-defense capabilities, the flashlight features SureFire’s crenellated Strike Bezel® and a scalloped tailcap, both of which pack a wallop should 500 lumens of blinding light not be enough to convince an attacker to walk away. You get all this self-defense capability in a lightweight but strong Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum body just over 5 1/2 inches long.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—500 lumens high for maximum light, 5 lumens low for extended runtime
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High: 500 lumens
- Low: 5 lumens
- High: 2.25 hours*
- Low: 67.75 hours
* Runtime until output drops below 50 lumens
5.6 inches (14.2 cm)
1.1 inch (2.8 cm)
4.2 ounces (119 g) with batteries
High-strength aerospace aluminum
Mil-Spec Type III anodizing
Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.