VISIBLE UP TO 1 MILE! An emergency flare that does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful by-products and does not require batteries!
An advanced version of Aervoe’s standard LED flare, the 6-flare kit is slightly larger for double the light output and two rows of red LED lights. It does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful by-products and does not require batteries! Recharges so that it is ready for use whenever it is needed. Full kit with case weighs 14 lbs. Ideal for emergency responders, this kit can be used to identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours, light the way when SCUBA diving, or provide light for repair operations.
- Kit includes 6 Super LED Road Flares (ea. flare: 5.25” L x 4.25” W x 1.875” H / 8 oz.)
- Each flare has 24 super bright LEDs that are visible up to 1 mile
- 5 flashing patterns including SOS Rescue (Morse Code)
- Powerful magnet to attach to metal surfaces
- Made of durable materials, crushproof, corrosion proof
- Waterproof and submersible to 50 feet
- Choose Orange Body with Red LEDs or Yellow Body with Amber LEDs
- Kit storage case is also a charging case
- 120V wall charger
- 12V car charger
DOT & Traffic Safety Compliance
- U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25 & 393.95 (g)
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
- NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment.
Benefits: These rechargeable LED flares replace toxic incendiary flares that are banned in many states. Meets stringent California VOC emission guidelines. In addition there is no smoke, flame or ash created when those types of flares are burned and does not produce PERCHLORATE. The LED Road Flare is a convenient way to signal detours or road hazards. It may be attached to a magnetic metal surface, including cars, trucks, and signs, using the heavy duty N35 magnet. It may even be used under water to a depth of 50 feet.