Featuring a rugged, durable design, Blackhawk's Night-Ops Legacy L-2A2 Tactical Handheld Flashlight provides powerful beams of light and long-lasting performances.
Made of an aluminum body with a hard-coat anodized finish and featuring a tempered glass lens, the Night-Ops Legacy L-2A2 Tactical Handheld Flashlight gives you big light outputs and delivers long-lasting performances in many situations. This flashlight uses high-output CREE® XP-G LEDs and a multifaceted reflector to produce four levels of bright light: a 200 lumen high mode, a 100 lumen medium mode, a 15 lumen low mode, and a 200 lumen strobe mode. The flashlight is equipped with a rotating function selector switch that allows you to activate the light with your preferred setting, so you don't need to scroll through functions on a momentary switch to find the mode you want to use. Tough, long-lasting, and easy to use, Blackhawk's Night-Ops Legacy L-2A2 Tactical Handheld Flashlight can provide powerful beams of bright light whenever you need them.
- Multiple-Position Rotating Switch (High, Med, Low, Strobe, Safety Off)
- Momentary/Constant on Recessed Push Button
- Settings for 200/100/15 Lumens
- Strobe at 200 Lumens
- Multifaceted Reflector
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Compatible with Offset Flashlight Rail Mount
- Battery: Two AA
- Bulb: High-output CREE® XP-G LEDs
- Length: 7.3"
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.26”
- Weight (with/without batteries): 6.80 oz. / 5.65 oz.
- High – 200 lumens
- Medium – 100 lumens
- Low – 15 lumens
- Tested to meet ANSI FL1 standards