The BTC Recurve Tanto offers a full-sized feel and reliable action in any environment.
Featuring an innovative recurve Tanto blade for maximum slash and penetration efficiency. The 2.85 inch blade is crafted from 3mm thick AUS 8 steel, hardened to 57-60 HRC for maximum tensile strength and edge retention, while the ambidextrous Blade-Tech® V-hole provides quick, smooth deployment with either hand. Crack and shatter proof FRN scale handles ensure a positive grip, a prominent finger choil and spine jimping offer precise user control for fine tasks, and a subtle black oxide coating on all hardware eliminates glint. Includes a reversible carry clip and a Trox® wrench for modifications.
- Superior slash and penetration efficiency
- Blade-Tech V-hole for quick one-hand deployment
- Textured FRN scale grip
- Prominent finger choil and spine jimping
- Reversible carry clip
- Black oxide coating on all hardware
- 5 mm lanyard hole
- 2.85 inch AUS 8 hardened steel blade
- 4 inches long closed, 6.5 inches open
- Crack/shatter proof handle
- 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vellekamp