Part of the 5.11 “Little Big Knives” series, the Wharn for Duty.
Engineered in partnership with world renowned blade expert Mike Vellekamp to provide superior performance, durability, and craftsmanship in a palm-sized package. The 2.85 inch Wharncliffe blade is crafted from AUS 8 steel heat treated to HRC 57-60 hardness, providing maximum tensile strength and edge retention. A black oxide coating on the blade and liners reduces glint while repelling stains and moisture, and injection molded battleship black liners are textured for a confident grip. Includes a Teflon® coated knife clip with left and right hand carry options.
- Superior performance in a palm-sized package
- Black oxide coated blade and liners
- Injection molded, textured grip
- Lanyard hole
- Engineered in partnership with Mike Vellekamp
- AUS 8 steel, HRC 67-60 hardness
- 2.85 inch plain edge trailing point blade
- Includes Teflon coated carry clip