A full sized tactical or utility knife that excels in multiple roles.
The 5.11 Scout Tanto provides an ergonomic shape, a finger choil, and top spine jimping for enhanced user control. Designed in partnership with Blade-Tech® and world renowned blade expert Mike Vellekamp, the Scout Tanto knife features a 3.5” long, 4mm thick AUS 8 steel Tanto blade and a black oxide coating on all hardware to eliminate glint. A Blade-Tech V-hole provides quick and reliable action, G-10 scale panels provide a secure and confident grip with or without gloves, and a heat-treated stainless steel liner lock offers maximum tensile strength. Includes a reversible clip for multiple carry options and a Torx® wrench for upgrades or modifications.
- Quick and reliable Tanto knife
- Finger choil and spine jimping
- G-10 grip scales
- V-hole ensures quick and reliable action
- No-glint black oxide coating
- Lanyard hole
- Reversible clip for multiple carry options
- Mike Vellekamp/Blade-Tech® design
- AUS 8 steel
- 3.5” long, 4mm thick Tanto blade
- 4.75 inches closed, 8.25 inches open
- Includes Torx wrench for modifications