Scott Cassell is an expert counter-terrorism operative and a consummate undersea explorer, someone who embraces danger and relies on Luminox timepieces as part of his Essential Gear.
Scott Cassell is an expert military operative – a Counterterrorism Combat Dive Instructor to the Special Ops community, an anti-piracy consultant and sniper and a former Special Ops combat medic and MedEvac Flight Instructor in the Army National Guard. Cassell is also a consummate adventurer, someone who embraces danger and relies on Luminox timepieces as part of his Essential Gear. A man of high ideals and a true explorer, his exploits are undertaken with unwavering commitment to a clearly defined goal—the protection of the world’s oceans and their inhabitants. Never losing sight of this cause, Cassell explores the undersea world, documents his discoveries for science, and hunts down lawbreakers whose activities threaten ocean ecosystems. And Luminox is with him every step of the way, on his wrist.
- Swiss Made
- Date and Time Function
- Size/Diameter: 44mm
- Dark Blue Dial/White Markings
- PC carbon reinforced Case
- PC carbon reinforced, unidirectional turning bezel, fitted with ice blue light tube at 12h
- 200 meters, 20 ATM, 600 feet Water Resistance
- 60 month Battery life
- 23mm Black Polyurethane Signature Strap with steel brushed signature buckle, loop-lock
- Quartz movement
- 124 x 114 x 200mm Luminox Diving Google Box for Scott Cassell incl. 3 additional straps, 1 tool and 1 compass set in loop
Luminox watches undergo additional manufacturing steps that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch in a costly and time-consuming process. But it is what makes Luminox watches special. Tiny self-powered micro gas lights developed by the world leader in the luminous compound industry are installed into the hands, hour markers, and when necessary, even the bezels of Luminox watches. Luminox watches need no external light source to “charge” the paint on the dial or hands, as do conventional luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to light the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. The U.S. military has long recognized the advantages of micro gas light sources…and their use is specified in procurement specification MIL-W-46374F.
Self-powered illumination–Luminox Light Technology (LLT) provides time-at-a-glance, at any time. No matter what the light level, even in complete darkness—up to 25 years of complete darkness, in fact. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers first came to Luminox requesting the development of special dive watches for night missions. It why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked Luminox to develop timepieces for their special purposes. And it’s why various military and law enforcement groups, and so many other groups of “heroes”, truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox Watch. Ask one for the time. Any time.
All Luminox Watches Feature:
- The ultimate illumination system
- Glows continuously for more than 25 years
- Glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches
- Swiss illumination system is self-powered
- No need to push button or expose to light to activate illumination system
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Entirely Swiss made with multi-jewel Swiss quartz watch movement
- Water and Shock resistant