Smaller size speaker with full size performance will mount in more locations than ever before.
The SA315P installs easily and delivers traffic clearing warning where it’s needed: down and in front of your vehicle. Complies with OSHA 1910.95 guidelines regarding "Permissible Noise Exposure".
- All weather nylon composite black housing with front loaded, powder coated speaker driver.
- Superior performance in a very small profile package. Only 2-7/8" in depth.
- Exceeds California Title XIII, Class A and S.A.E. J1849 requirements with most sirens (120-123dB @10’).
- Optimum performance assured when used with all Whelen high-power electronic sirens.
- Easily installs to the radiator cross member in just a few minutes (without dismantling the front grille of the vehicle).
- Truer tone quality and wider/higher frequency response than speakers of comparable size.
- Universal mounting bracket, plus vehicle specific brackets available.
- Compact size is ideal for concealed installations in any type vehicle.
- Two year standard Whelen warranty.
- 6.5" H x 6.5" W x 2.9" D