Lightweight performance, one-hand opening, stealth-like pocket knife for just about anyone.
In 1990 Spyderco shook things up by introducing the Delica. First of its kind on the market, this folder opened up the knife market to lightweight performance, one-hand open pocketknives that just about everyone could afford. The Delica has settled as one of Spyderco's top two bestsellers and the improvement hasn't slowed since.
Refinement has been so ongoing and continual Spyderco tagged the updating/upgrading process with the term CQI- Constant Quality Improvement. During the Delica's CQI journey Spyderco tweaked ergonomics, refined blade steel and fine-tuned the performance countless times. The Delica is an evolutionary work in progress and the next level is here with the Delica 4. This model now has screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier.
- Flat Saber-Ground VG-10 Stainless Steel blade
- Non-Reflective Black Titanium Carbonitride Coating
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) Handles
- Molded Bi-Directional Texturing
- Slip Resistant Jimping on Blade's Spine
- Phosphor Bronze Washers Smooth Out the Open/Close Action
- 4-Way Steel Clip Carries Right Handed, Tip-Up or Left Handed, Tip-Down
This version of the popular Delica 4 has a non-reflective VG-10 blade that is coated with black titanium carbonitride and is flat saber-ground, has a strong tip and large 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
The fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handles come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing® for preferred traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through adding sturdiness and rigidity.
- Overall Length: 7.125" (181 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.875" (73 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.563" (65 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.093" (2.5 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (71 g)