This knife features, with its massive dimensions and two-way clip, all the criteria of a true pocket knife and is sure to inspire the ambitious user and collector.
- 5mm thick, N690BO cobalt steel, stonewashed finish blade
- CNC machined G-10 upper scale
- 3mm solid titanium back liner
- Reversible tip-up or tip-down clip for comfortable carry
- Premium knife, handmade in Boker’s primary manufacturing plant in Solingen, Germany
Another creation from international Boker design team member Jens Ansø of Denmark. The upper scale is made of contoured, CNC machined G-10, and the back liner consists of 3mm of solid titanium. This construction allows for an excellent feel and grip, and keeps it lightweight. The exotic shaped blade is made of cobalt N690BO steel, is 5mm thick, and features a precise hollow grind that is razor sharp and perfectly balanced. The classic nail nick makes opening easy, and the stonewashed finish on the blade and framelock provides an attractive contrast to the handle.
- Overall length: 7 5/8"
- Blade length: 3 3/8"
- Weight: 4.0 oz.