A MILSPEC, hand-held, world-class optical viewing device designed for the serious user.
Engineered after the M-25 gyro-stabilized binocular sold exclusively to the US government, the PM-25 carries nearly all the special features and functions of its parent with Touch Pad Stabilization to stay clearly focused on your target. The Fraser Optics’ LE Series 14x40mm Gyro-Stabilized PM-25 engineered with Technology is a MILSPEC, hand-held, world-class optical viewing device designed for the serious user. For use in the air, on land and on sea, this modular device permits quick change eyepieces for varying magnifications, rapid touch-pad stabilization, snap-on night vision capability (night vision sold separately), external power capability and excellent power management permitting over 12 hours of continuous use on only 2 AA batteries. This ruggedized device is built to perform in the most extreme operational and environmental conditions. If stable, crystal clear vision is an operational necessity; there is simply no other superior device. Made in the USA.
- Snap-on night vision capability
- Permits quick change eyepieces for varying magnifications
- Up to 98% reduction of image motion
- Made in the USA
The LE Series
- Advanced gyro-stabilization system
- Touchpad to stabilize
- Up to 98% reduction of image motion
- Fully multi-coated MgFI optics for enhanced light transmission
- Wide field of view
- Scan rate (8º/sec)
- 100% sealed, buoyant, submersible and waterproof
- Shockproof and ruggedized for extreme conditions
- No-slip neoprene cover for added comfort and grip
- Built-in regulator for external power; continuous operation for 12 hours on 2 AA batteries
- Large cleaning kit
- External power cord
- Haze, polarizing, and laser filters plus adapter
- Two-year warranty
Fraser Optics products, uniquely engineered with STEDI-EYE® Technology, give professionals and serious users a competitive edge by eliminating motion and enhancing clarity. Only Fraser Optics offers advanced gyro-stabilized products backed by proven performance in military and law enforcement mission-critical operations. All Fraser Optics products have been tested under extreme conditions and are guaranteed to be reliable, precise, and unmatched in operational performance.
STEDI-EYE® Gyro-Stabilization Technology:
- Objective diameter…40mm
- Exit pupil…3mm
- Field of view (80m @ 1,000m)…4.6º
- Resolution (day)…4.3 Arc seconds
- Stabilization freedom…±8º
- Focus adjustment…±5 diopters
- Scan rate…8º/sec
- Interpupillary adjustment…60-75mm
- Power (internal)…2 AA cells
- Power (external)…6-30 VDC
- Length (day)…8.25″ (210mm)
- Width…7.5″ (190mm)
- Height…3.5″ (89mm)
- Weight (day)…4.5 lbs (2.04kg)
Fraser Optics STEDI-EYE® Technology combines gyro-stabilization with Fraser Optics superior standards, to create products unmatched in optical performance. Gyro-stabilization is based on principle of conservation of angular momentum. The gyro consists of a motor and a flywheel which, when spinning at full speed, resists changes to its orientation due to the angular momentum of the flywheel. When unit shakes in one direction the gyro moves in the opposite direction. Through manipulation of the prisms, gyro-stabilization provides a pure image.
The small amount of movement when holding a binocular, called “jitter,” is magnified by the optics, degrading the image. In a gyro-stabilized binocular the prisms are mounted on a platform (gimbal) that can swivel independently of the rest of the binocular. A small motor driven gyroscope sits on the platform manipulating the prisms to stabilize the image and retain clarity. This removes up to 98% of image motion caused by hand tremor and platform vibration and provides the user with the clear advantage.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms
Fraser-Volpe LLC (operating as Fraser Optics) products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship and to function satisfactorily under normal use for two (2) years from date of purchase by original owner. The defective product will at our discretion, be repaired or replaced by Fraser Optics (at its option) at no labor or material cost to the customer. Defective product repair or replacement work by Fraser Optics is warranted for ninety (90) days.
- Warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, alteration, or misuse.
- Warranty is given solely to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Fraser Optics is not responsible or liable for loss or damage on incoming shipments.
Fraser Optics is not responsible and assumes no liability for indirect, special or consequential damages, personal injury, property damage, or loss of property or income or life arising from the use of its products. Users are responsible for proper training and usage of Fraser Optics products. Fraser Optics is not liable for claims of performance or product failure under any theory of tort, contract or commercial law.