The best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort.
The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with all relevant ballistic resistance requirements
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Protection against sand, wind and dust
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH and MICH helmets
- Low offset lens geometry provides full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 optical performance requirements
- Distortion-free optics via patented Oakley HDO (High Definition Optics) that minimize prismatic power and refraction and optimize clarity
- Performance of permanent anti-fog lens coating
- Meets ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-DTL-43511D