Take the guessing out of blood pressure monitoring.
This state-of-the-art technology inflates and deflates the cuff automatically while quickly measuring blood pressure and pulse. Easier and more accurate than conventional monitors, emergency personnel can continuously observe and record a patient’s rates on the scene or in the ambulance. The advanced memory function stores the last 120 readings for event history. This is an essential element to any CPR or medical kit.
- Automatic air inflation and deflation
- Multi-featured display showing Systolic, Diastolic, pulse rate and date readouts
- Delivers rapid oscillometric blood pressure measurement
- Memory Function
- Memory capacity: 120 times
- Cuff Size: 18.7"" x 5.3""
- Machine size: 5.7"" x 3.1"" x 3.3""
- Weight: 0.8 lb (excluding battery)
- Measuring accuracy: Within + - 3mmHg
- Blood pressure measuring range: 20mmHg ~ 300mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 30~180/min
- Pulse rate accuracy: Within + - 5%
- Power source: 4 x AA battery
- Battery life: Approx. 1 months with 3-min usage per day